magnetrol Radar Transmitter Pulsar R96
Magnetrol’s newest level control solution radar transmitter delivers best-in-class accuracy and reliability
Magnetrol International, a leading level and flow instrumentation manufacturer, has launched the Pulsar® Model R96 non-contacting radar transmitter (NCR) for accurate, reliable level control in process applications. Virtually unaffected by the presence of vapors or air movement within a vessel’s free space, the two-wire, loop-powered, 6 GHz NCR transmitter measures a wide variety of liquid media in process conditions ranging from calm product surfaces and water-based media to turbulent surfaces and aggressive hydrocarbon media.
The PULSAR Model R96 offers state-of-the-technology performance, offering:
- Best-in-class signal processing for exceptional accuracy and reliability
- An extensive measurement range, from 20 meters to 40 meters
- Advanced diagnostics with automatic waveform capture
- A powerful device type manager (DTM) with industry-leading field configuration and troubleshooting capabilities
- SIL 2 Capable levels and a 92.7% SFF
- HART® and FOUNDATIONTM Fieldbus digital output
This latest NCR unit joins the company’s ground-breaking Eclipse® Model 706 guided wave radar (GWR) transmitter to offer process industries a complete portfolio of advanced radar technologies for level control solutions. For information about the new PULSAR Model R96 NCR transmitter, visit radar.magnetrol.com or contact a MAGNETROL representative.