- Single Stage displacer switches utilize one electrical control mechanism and are factory calibrated.
- Series A10 are wide differential units calibrated to actuate as a liquid level reaches a given displacer and to de-actuate when the level reaches a second displacer.
- The minimum differential band is approximately 6 inches (152 mm) in water and varies somewhat with liquid specific gravity. The maximum differential is determined by the length of the displacer suspension cable.
- Series A15 are calibrated to operate over a narrow level differential band and are ideally suited for liquid level alarm applications on either high or low level.
- The operating level is fully adjustable simply by repositioning the displacer along its suspension cable. The differential band varies slightly with liquid specific gravity.