The MS3000 Series is a heavy duty, metal seated ball valve engineered for high pressure and temperature applications with an extended bonnet standard for pipe insulation and enhanced packing.
* Size 1/4" through 2" and 3" x 2" (sch. 160 pipe bore)
* For applications with pressures to 990 psi (69 bar); temperatures to 1000°F (538°C). Ideal for condensate, steam or gas service
* Wide variety of end connections
* The metal seats are identical upstream and downstream and can be interchanged during routine maintenance thereby extending the effective life.
* Available with ANSI Class VI shutoff.