OIH is the agent for GE products in South Africa and is backed by knowledgeable staff with years of expertise in the field. For more information please contact us
magnetrol Radar Transmitter Pulsar R96
Magnetrol’s newest level control solution radar transmitter delivers best-in-class accuracy and reliability
Magnetrol International, a leading level and flow instrumentation manufacturer, has launched the Pulsar® Model R96 non-contacting radar transmitter (NCR) for accurate, reliable level control in process applications. Virtually unaffected by the presence of vapors or air movement within a vessel’s free space, the two-wire, loop-powered, 6 GHz NCR transmitter measures a wide variety of liquid media in process conditions ranging from calm product surfaces and water-based media to turbulent surfaces and aggressive hydrocarbon media.
The PULSAR Model R96 offers state-of-the-technology performance, offering:
- Best-in-class signal processing for exceptional accuracy and reliability
- An extensive measurement range, from 20 meters to 40 meters
- Advanced diagnostics with automatic waveform capture
- A powerful device type manager (DTM) with industry-leading field configuration and troubleshooting capabilities
- SIL 2 Capable levels and a 92.7% SFF
- HART® and FOUNDATIONTM Fieldbus digital output
This latest NCR unit joins the company’s ground-breaking Eclipse® Model 706 guided wave radar (GWR) transmitter to offer process industries a complete portfolio of advanced radar technologies for level control solutions. For information about the new PULSAR Model R96 NCR transmitter, visit radar.magnetrol.com or contact a MAGNETROL representative.