Features and Benefits
• Hand-held portable design
• Intrinsically safe
• IP67 rated
• Large graphic display
• Internal data logger
• IrDA® communication with PC
• Stores up to 60 log/site files
• Simple programming via graphic user interface
• Compatible with all GE moisture probes
• Lightweight hand-held sample system
• Convenient carrying bag to store hygrometer and all accessories
• Self-paced e-learning class provides comprehensive review of features and operation
How does it work?
The PM880 hygrometer is a complete, intrinsically safe, portable system with options and accessories to meet all industrial moisture measurement needs.
This hygrometer is small, lightweight, and easy-to- use. The large LCD displays moisture readings in dew point (°C or °F), ppmv, ppmw, lb/MMSCF (natural gas) and a variety of other unit options. Data can be viewed in alphanumeric or graphic formats. A rechargeable battery pack and battery charger make this the ideal go-anywhere moisture analyzer.
The PM880 comes in a soft carrying case with zippered compartments, a handle and a shoulder strap. The case accommodates the PM880, a sample system, flexible hosing, probes with protective covers, a Moisture Image Series probe electronics module, an operating manual, a battery pack, a battery charger and probe cables.
Training for the PM880 is available on-site, in the factory or online. GE offers extended warranties and service agreements for the PM880 as well as a range of services including NIST-traceable calibration, field calibration, rentals and moisture surveys.